Monday, March 23, 2015

Caught in the Flames Pic Teaser









We stopped at a nearby liquor store, picking up a bottle of champagne before we arrived at Jasper’s townhouse just outside of Chicago in nearby Evanston. When we got there, I noticed my parent’s car along with Emmett’s, Garrett’s and Seth’s. I was glad to see my coworkers and friends from the firehouse. I had missed them and was anxious to hear what was going on at the house.

“I thought that Jasper was going to propose on New Year’s Eve,” Bella said as we walked up the steps to the front door.

“With everything that happened, Jasper didn’t feel like it was appropriate,” I replied. I remembered speaking to him, asking him about his plans for proposing to my sister. He was concerned about me and about Bella. He didn’t want the fire to my condo to overshadow their happiness. He changed his plans and he had proposed on Valentine’s Day.

“I’m happy for them. I’m glad that Jasper proposed,” Bella smiled, ringing the doorbell. “Do you think that Alice is going to be a bridezilla?”

“More than likely,” I said, kissing my own fiancée’s cheek. “Alice was one of those girls who planned her wedding from the moment she came out of the womb.”

No comments:

Post a Comment