Saturday, August 1, 2015

Exciting Announcement

Yesterday, I hit complete on my story, Caught in the Flames. It was a labor of love and a bit of a struggle for me to finish. Part of it was due to my personal issues that I had to contend with. The loss of my mother was a huge factor and the main reason why I made their first baby a girl, named after my mom, Marie. The other part of it was lack of enthusiasm to write. The personal issues didn't help, nor did some reviews I received about the fic.

But that's all behind me now.

I'm proud of what I wrote and I feel like I told Bella and Edward's story to the best of my ability. A number of you requested that I do a sequel, but after thinking about it, I don't think a sequel would be that good. I don't have enough to continue with their lives. Out-takes and future-takes are the way that I'm leaning right now.

Keep Caught in the Flames on alert. I am planning on doing few future-takes for this story. The first one will come around Christmas. It will be Leah's POV and revolve around the third baby. I have a couple in the works as well that will be posted periodically. However, the first one will come out probably on my mother's birthday, December 27th. It will be a full-length chapter.

I hope that appeases the masses. *Snorts*

For now, Baby Cullen #3 says adieu!


No comments:

Post a Comment