Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Excellent News!!!

I got some great news earlier today. Caught in the Flames has been nominated for fic of the month at TwiFanfictionRecs, completed in August. You can vote once per day for each day of September. It's one of TWO stories that are nominated.

I'd appreciate any and all votes you'd be willing to give me so that Caught in the Flames can be one of the top ten fics finished in August.

ALSO, don't forget that I will have a Christmas present for you with an outtake/futuretake about their third baby with Leah as their surrogate. Thank you to everyone who has read this story and supported me while I overcame the death of my mother, using writing as an outlet.

God bless you all and please vote here:

TwiFanfictionRecs

Love,

Josie 'Tufano79'

No comments:

Post a Comment