Thursday, October 1, 2015

Good News! Good News!

Thank you to everyone who took the time out of their busy lives to vote for Caught in the Flames for one of the top ten fics completed in August on TwiFanfictionRecs! I have good news. Caught in the Flames is a featured story on the website, which you can find here: TwiFanfictionRecs. Additionally, Caught in the Flames came in THIRD in the top ten!

Thank you so much. I'm so blessed to have such wonderful readers. You are all amazing, wonderful people who manage to make what could have been a very dark, dark time for me, into something special. The loss of my mother while writing this was so hard, but your words of encouragement and love got me through it, helping me to complete the story.

ALSO ... the outtake/futuretake of the story, cataloging Leah's third surrogacy for Bella and Edward, will be posted on Christmas Day for you. I'm working on the plan for it and debating on whether or not to make it in Leah's POV or third person ... we'll see.

For now, I do want to thank you all again. Big squishy hugs to you all!

Banner by Chandrakanta

Banner by FallingSnow Winter

No comments:

Post a Comment