Sunday, November 16, 2014

Caught in the Flames Update

Caught in the Flames on FicPad

Caught in the Flames on TWCS

Caught in the Flames on AO3

Caught in the Flames on FFn

It had been a week since Bella’s opening. I had stayed with her that weekend, but she insisted that I go back to my own condo once I got back from my shift. She was worried that her nightmares were keeping me awake and ruining my sleep cycle. Yes, her nightmares were horrific and they woke both of us up, but I wanted nothing more than to hold her tight, proving to her that I wasn’t going anywhere.

Her tone indicated that she was not going to take no for an answer. When I was done with my shift, I went back to my cold, lonely condo when all I wanted to do was curl up around my girl.


My Bella. 

Inspiration for Edward's picture

Garrett's pic

Emmett's pic

The entire house

Inspiration for Emmett, Edward and Garrett's photo

Jacob's photo (but with a dalmatian)

No comments:

Post a Comment