Saturday, November 29, 2014

Caught in the Flames Update

Caught in the Flames on FicPad

Caught in the Flames on AO3

Caught in the Flames on FFn

Caught in the Flames on TWCS

“The last time I wore a dress, it was my prom and I was pretending to be straight,” Leah said, plucking at her sleek black gown. “I even attempted to do the clichéd lose my virginity thing on prom night, but when I saw my date’s dick, I panicked. It further solidified my love women. Why do I have to wear this, Alice?”

“Because, as much as you act like a boy, you are a hot chick,” Alice admonished, running a brush through Leah’s hair. “How else are you going to get a girlfriend? Hanging out with guys and acting like one of them will not get you dates, Leah Clearwater.”

“If I were gay, I’d do ya,” I quipped, pulling up my gown, trying to keep it above my breasts. I was paranoid that it was going to slide down thanks gravity. I was not very well-endowed in the boob department.

“And why aren’t you?” Leah pouted.

“Because I love Edward,” I said.


Bella's Dress

Leah's Dress

Edward's Tuxedo

No comments:

Post a Comment