Saturday, January 17, 2015

Caught in the Flames Update and Pic Teaser

Caught in the Flames on FicPad

Caught in the Flames on AO3

Caught in the Flames on TWCS

Caught in the Flames on FFn

“It’s a bummer that you can’t stay at the hotel, Edward,” Jasper said as we got ready in my condo. “Alice and I have a suite and it’s going to be so much fun.”

“I have to go to work tomorrow at ten. If we stay in the hotel, Bella and I are just going to spend the entire night going at it like horny bunny rabbits,” I snorted. Granted, that’s what I wanted to regardless. Hopefully, celebrating our engagement. The ring was buffed, cleaned and sized, nestled in my pocket. “We’re just going back to her place afterward.”

“Do you know how you’re going to propose?” Jasper asked, his eyes dreamy.

“I don’t know. I know that I want it to be just the two of us. You know? I have to somehow get her away from the crowd so I can drop to one knee and promise that I will love her forever. That I want to marry her and be her husband, the father to our children…” Jasper shot me a sharp look. He knew Bella’s history, probably better than most since he was the one who got her the therapist she met with on a weekly basis. “Whether it be biologically or adoption, Jas.”

He nodded, adjusting his bowtie. “You also have to be prepared for Bella not wanting any children, too. She may have been too scarred emotionally with what James did to her, Edward,” he said.

“It doesn’t matter, Jasper. I want her,” I whispered, spraying my cologne on. “Regardless if she wants kids or not.”

Esme's Dress

Alice's Dress

Bella's Dress

Bella's hair




No comments:

Post a Comment