Friday, January 9, 2015

Caught in the Flames Update

Caught in the Flames on FicPad

Caught in the Flames on AO3

Caught in the Flames on TWCS

Caught in the Flames on FFn

“I can’t believe you,” Emmett said as we wandered around Tiffany’s. “Well, I can. I can see how much you love Bella, but engagement rings? You’ve been together for six months. You didn’t even say that you loved your ex-fiancée for over a year. And it was almost two years before you looked at rings.”

“When you know, you know,” I said, looking at the maze of diamond engagement rings. “Though, I don’t feel any vibe from anything here.”

“You said that about half of the jewelry stores on Jeweler’s Row,” Emmett deadpanned.


“That’s because those diamonds were shit,” I snorted, remembering the occluded rings they tried to sell me. “You can’t go wrong with Tiffany’s!” 










No comments:

Post a Comment