Thursday, July 23, 2015

Caught in the Flames Teaser

“I think we’re good to go,” Edward said, rubbing his hands together. “Emmett, Jasper and my parents are meeting us here before we head up to Traverse City. They texted and are on their way.” He walked to me, wrapping me in his arms. His hands slid up to my back and I squeaked at how cold they were. “Is it too late to elope?”

“I think so,” I giggled, kissing his chin. “Your hands are chilling me to the bone, baby.”

“Cold hands, warm heart,” he growled, dipping me deeply and pressing his soft lips to mine. I moaned as I clutched his arms, trying to stay upright. He slid his tongue between my lips, tangling with mine. Righting us, he removed his hands from my back and cupped his hand around my face. He stopped our kiss, panting heavily and smiled crookedly. “I love you, Mrs. Cullen.”

“I love you more, Dr. Cullen,” I giggled, kissing his nose. “We have to go, though.”

“Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrupthhht!” Marie squealed, tossing a stuffed animal toward us.

“Our baby agrees,” I laughed, dancing out of his arms and slipping my purse over my head. I looped my arm through the carrier, walking toward the back entrance. “Set the alarm before we go, baby.”



Chateau Chantal












Traverse City, Michigan








No comments:

Post a Comment